The anchor is a function that the program offers you to attach images. Next, we will give you the steps to follow to remove anchor in Word. The anchor allows the user to place the images with greater precision in a simple and fast way, so that the text does not experience clutter when placing the image.
The anchor allows you to anchor an image to a text, customize it and move it wherever you want without messing up anything in the text. This option exists because the vast majority of times that a person inserts an image near a text, it can get messy, and then ordering it is a tedious task.
If you want to use the anchor in Word
If you are a person who requires the use of this useful option, then we will teach you the steps you must follow in order to have it available.
- The first thing you will have to do is go to the menu of Choices, where you should click on Visualizations.
- Then press on Anchor handling, and finally click on Anchor object.
This will help you to activate the function and be able to use it quickly at any time that you are going to create a new document and it is necessary for you.
If you want to get rid of the anchor in Word
If you don’t need to use this option, then you can disable it in a simple and efficient way, so that the option does not appear at the moment you want to insert an image in the document you are writing. Next, we provide you with a step by step to achieve your mission:
- The first thing you should do is click on File, which is located in the upper left corner.
- Then you must click on Choices, and then on Show.
- Once there you will see several options, and in the box that says Object delimiters you will have to click on Uncheck, and then in To accept.
Advantages of using Word
Without a doubt Word is one of the better options when making a text file, due to the great versatility that the program offers you. In turn, no one can deny the large number and varied tools to which the user can go when writing a text.