When creating these tickets in Word, you can choose two options. The first is to choose to make them from scratch with your own design, this can be done if you have the basic knowledge of Microsoft Word. The other option that is also easier is to look for templates that can be edited and adjusted according to the needs of the contest.
If you want to do the second option, these are the steps to follow:
- The program should be opened. Microsoft WordOnce opened, click on the “Help” button. This menu is on the top toolbar, on the right side. By clicking on the “Help” icon, a drop-down menu will appear and there it will ask the user to choose the type of help you need.
- Automatically an attendance box will appear to the right of the document window. In the “Search” box you should type “raffle tickets” and then click on the green arrow. The Help function will allow you to search and then provide a list of available options.
- This is the time to choose ticket template for a raffle that best suits the needs of the user. Microsoft Word will allow you to preview the template and then ask if you want to download. When choosing to download, Microsoft Word it will replace the existing document with the template so the user can start editing it.
- Once in the document, you must place the cursor where it says “organization name” in the template and you must start by writing the name of the organization or institution that is organizing the raffle. If it is an individual, only their name should be entered.
- The next thing to do is modify the rest of the text to place the raffle features. The font size and style can be adjusted using the font toolbar above the document. Images can also be added using the “Insert” menu found on the toolbar.
- Once all the information is placed correctly and the design is according to what you want, it is time to create the other tickets. To do this, you just have to copy and paste the entire page as many times as necessary.
- It is recommended to update the sequence of the copied ticket numbers highlighting the number and clicking the right button. A drop-down menu will give the option to update the field. The system Microsoft Word, it also automatically updates the number in sequence. Make sure the numbers match before printing the tickets.
Another recommendation before printing is to leave enough space for participants to write their name, address, phone number, email address, etc. To make it easier contact the winning person.