- 1 Brave browser
- 2 Make money with the Brave browser
- 3 Withdraw the BATs that have been earned
- 4 Brave browser security
- 5 Brave Finder
Brave is an alternative browser, which although it is not so well known, is gaining more followers every day, since in addition to offering new functionalities, it has some elements that make it stand out, such as the speed to load web pages and the security of the information that is handled online. It also offers the opportunity to earn money browsing, presenting different options to do it.
This is a Web navigator which is based on Chromium and was released in 2016, although the first stable version of the browser was released in 2019. Brave is mainly based on the following four aspects: speed, privacy of user data, security and collaboration. In the first three aspects the browser has managed to create a good reputation. This browser is free and available in all countries.
In the case of the last aspect, the company that has developed the program is convinced that an Internet can be offered in which all users participate, in order to achieve a better service. Based on this is what Brave Rewards propose, a way in which you can earn money while browsing, Starting from the fact that the user’s time and attention are also important.
The brave browser It has its own cryptocurrency, called BAT (Basic Attention Token), which is the way in which profits are monetized within the platform. With this reward system, browser users are awarded a monthly amount that can be withdrawn to the Uphold wallet. After 30 days using the platform to surf the Internet, they start to earn. You can also get more tokens or coins when other users are recommended.
The steps to start making money with this platform are the following:
- Have a Windows or macOS computer, although you can also use the application for Android and iOS.
- Then you have to download and install Brave from your website, or the corresponding application:
- If while you start the program from Windows 7 or 8 the window remains blank, you must close the window and with the right button click on it, to enter the Properties option, there select Compatibility and select to activate the box that allows executing compatibility mode.
- At the top right of the screen, select Settings, and follow this path Advance – Language – Add Language and select the language.
- Then return to the main browser screen and click on the icon to the right of the address bar, shaped like a triangle, so that you can create the portfolio where your earnings will be deposited. This process is the same for the desktop version as it is for the mobile version.
When you finish all these steps, you can start earn money on Brave, using any of the available options.
You can earn BAT surfing the Internet quickly and easily. The Brave Rewards option makes your browsing time valued, and therefore remunerated. It allows you to get money just for using the browser, as well as for displaying some type of advertisement or for giving donations to content creators. You can do all this with the assurance that your personal information will always be protected.
You just have to perform the steps to register, activate your BAT wallet and navigate and view ads. You should be careful to archive the window to see paid ads while you are browsing, so that the ads are presented to you, with the frequency that you have selected when configuring.
When the ads are shown you start to earn BAT. You must bear in mind that the number of advertisements that are shown and the amount you receive for each one, will depend on the price of the BAT at that time, and the country of residence.
Earn money by inviting to use Brave
This is another way to make a profit on Brave. You can get around 7.50 euros for each of the users you invite to test the browser. These users must download the platform to test it for at least 30 days, counted from the moment they first entered. The platform takes into account the user’s country of residence, since in this way it can increase or decrease the real value of the commission.
To start earning BAT with this option, do the following:
- You must register as a creator.
- Then you must enter your channel so that you can receive the reference code that they will later request. This code is unique.
- You then need to link your Uphold account.
- You can spread your referral code using the way you want, either through social networks or text messages, among others.
- In order to see the status of the payment corresponding to your referral code, you must open the Creator panel.
- If you handle this option well, you can get acceptable profits.
Generate earnings in Brave with your website
Content creators have their own space on Brave. Thus, they can obtain profits for each of the users who are willing to donate a percentage of the BAT they earn, in order to support creative work.
In the event that you have your own website, this is an effective and simple way to generate additional income. Users have the ability to set monthly tips, which are intended to support specific websites on an ongoing basis. When a user enters the website of a content creator who is registered with Brave Creators, and likes what they offer on their site, they can make a donation to support it, sending BAT through the browser.
Generating content on YouTube or Twitch in Brave
Another option you have for earn money in Brave browser, is as a content creator on YouTube or Twitch. To be able to do this, the first thing you must do is register your account and Uphold in order to start receiving payments.
These are the steps to follow to generate profits as a content creator are:
- First of all, create an account at Brave Rewards Creators.
- You must add at least one channel in Add Channel, and follow the instructions.
- Then log in and link your Uphold account.
As a content creator, you can earn profits in two ways: one for every time one of your followers makes donations to you, and the other when you get users who qualify, using referral links.
Withdraw the BATs that have been earned
Brave enters all the BAT you have earned, regardless of whether it is a user account or a content creator account, into a digital wallet. This wallet is based on the same technology used by Uphold, considered one of the most secure crypto management platforms.
To be able to withdraw what is earned from your Brave account, you must follow the following steps:
- Open the Brave browser and on the right side of the address bar, click on the BAT triangle icon.
- Then click on Verify wallet, so that you will be redirected to the Uphold page. To do this you must have at least 25 BAT in your account, to be able to activate this option.
- Register with Uphold using your real name, country and your email.
- Then verify your Uphold account, for which you have to send a photo of some type of identification document, along with an updated selfie holding the document.
- When your Uphold account is verified, it will automatically create the BAT wallet on its platform, to later link it to your Brave account.
- Once you have accumulated the necessary amount to make a withdrawal, click on the BAT triangle in the browser again to access your account and click on Withdraw funds.
- You must indicate if you are going to withdraw a part or all, and confirm the withdrawal.
- The money will be sent to your account at Uphold.
To change the BAT into real money, you must do the following:
- Login to your Uphold account and open the Brave Browser card.
- Then select Send to bank account found in the Use funds section.
- You must register your bank account with Uphold.
- Confirm that all the withdrawal details are correct and you just have to wait for it to be deposited into your account.
- You also have the option of sending the BAT to another account also in BAT that is outside the platform; send them to other users or exchange them for another cryptocurrency, token or currency that is offered in Uphold.
If you are a content creator the process is almost the same, but you have to take into account other details. First of all, you must access your count as content creator and from there affiliate your Uphold account. Second, both Brave and Uphold create a wallet for each channel that you have registered on your account.
Brave you offers safe browsing, which has the following characteristics:
- Protection shields: This browser has a shield menu that gives you information about the elements it blocks and what it has allowed. Thus, you can control the security options, such as, for example, tracking protection, blocking scripts, cookies, among other options that are available. You have the option to activate and deactivate the protections, to control the default blocking level.
- HTTPS: These are used by default by Brave, to force websites to use links on secure pages. If any of the pages do not meet this requirement, Brave sends you a warning to notify that the site is not secure.
- Ad blocker: This is one of the best features of Brave, as ads to are often a link to malware or trackers.
- Unique password: As a Brave user, you can create a unique password to protect all your saved logins, whether on mobile or computer. In this way the data is kept safe in case of any eventuality.
- Frequent updates: Brave updates every three to four weeks.
Brave has the most data collection services disabled by default, such as the prediction service for search and web page loading. The one that is activated by default is Google’s Safe Browsing and sends your browsing data to Google for analysis.
Brave has announced that it will soon have its own search engine, which will allow it to be carried out in a more private way, and that it may become an alternative to Google.
Some of its characteristics are:
- It does not track users’ profiles.
- You can browse with ads or in a paid version without any ads.
- It will offer more diverse results than Google.
- Both the browser and the search engine are integrated, without exposing security.
Brave is a browser that allows you to generate profits while browsing or generating content, and is available in desktop and mobile and tablet versions, on Windows, iOS and Linux. It is a browser that offers a high level of security, but this depends on your needs. In addition to the protection it offers, it is a browser that is very light, and has a user interface that can be used intuitively.
You already know what are all the steps to start earn money with Brave, in a simple and safe way. Keep in mind that you can tip the content creators that you like the most, and thus be part of a project that seeks to create an Internet that is much more collaborative, with high-quality content.