The Amazon Prime app on the Xbox 360 will make use of the system’s optional Kinect add-on. The Xbox 360 has now joined the ranks of PlayStation 3, Kindle Fire, Roku, and capable TVs with its new ability to stream Amazon Prime’s Instant Video service.
What does it take to watch Amazon Prime movies and shows on your Xbox 360? First, you will need a Gold level subscription to Xbox LIVE. Second, it should be member of Amazon Prime. Once you’ve unlocked them, you can enjoy all the content you can handle.
Xbox Gold membership normally costs about $ 60 a year (since you can find cards for sale for that price and less), and Amazon Prime costs $ 79 a year. The application itself is free to download.
Enjoy your Xbox with Amazon Prime Video
Thanks to Microsoft’s Xbox, you can have the best gaming experience. In addition to having fun playing games, users will be able to stream TV programs, series, movies, and the Prime Video application on their consoles.
Supports downloading videos from a wide range of categories. This is great because it will have hundreds of hours of online entertainment like out of it with Prime Video on Xbox consoles like Xbox One and Xbox 360. It allows you to browse a catalog of movies and shows in different languages of the world.
Amazon Prime Video has become the most recognized service in the world that can be accessed from various platforms. This time we will talk about accessing Prime Video from the Xbox console.
How to get Prime Video on Xbox
Microsoft has obtained official support for Prime Video and it can be accessed from the Xbox One console.
- To get started, turn on your Xbox console. Note: you will be prompted to log in if you have not done so.
- From the home screen, select the tab Shop using the controller.
- Choose the mosaic Applications on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down the right side until you see Amazon Prime Video. Alternative: select the Search apps tile and search for Prime Video.
- Highlight the Prime Video app and select the button Get to start downloading it.
- In the next box, confirm the installation and click the button Confirm.
- Now installation will begin and after that, you can start it on the Xbox controller.
- Then you must register your Xbox console with Prime Video by logging in with your Amazon account.
- With this, you can start streaming Prime Video on Xbox One console.
Note: Xbox 360 does not currently support Prime Video. Therefore, you can try to install Amazon Instant Video to stream videos on the Xbox 360 console. Follow the same procedure as above. Instead of searching for Prime Video, search for Amazon Instant Video.
What to do when Amazon Prime is not working on Xbox One and Xbox 360
Sometimes it can face problems like this on your console. Follow these simple steps to get Prime Video to work properly on Xbox.
- Restart your Xbox console.
- Check the status of Xbox Live
- Verify that your network connection is working properly.
- Sign out and sign in to your Microsoft account again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Prime Video app from the Microsoft Store.
In this way, can access Prime Video on Xbox game consoles for hours of streaming experience.